About AVET 2024
As a sector, and more broadly as society, we will respond to challenges and adversity with resilience and empathy. Australia needs a responsive, efficient, and cohesive VET sector to respond to current workforce and social challenges.
We trust on the cyclical regeneration, reborn, of Australian vocational education and training. We are confident on the VET sector’s ability to bounce back from adversity, and its capacity to identify the challenges industry, RTOs, Regulators, Training Package developers, trainers, and learners are facing.
The Australian VET Conference is the only event that focuses on the critical elements to develop the Australian workforce through quality vocational education and training.
In March 2024 we will focus on:
- Making VET programs responsive to industry needs,
- Ensuring VET is accessible to all Australians,
- Using technology to improve education outcomes,
- Developing a culture of quality and self-assurance, and
- Delivering a workforce that works better.
We offer group discounts!
Planning to bring your whole team to the Conference ? We’ve got exclusive deals and discount for you!
Whether it’s about sponsorship or tickets, feel free to reach out to us!